Trivia Links – 14 Oct
Some quick trivia that are mostly uninteresting, unless you are really into the subject or with nothing else to do:
- Piranhas can talk – or at least they make some sounds.
- the sordid history and evolution of handcuff design
- Another process against Facebook – for tracking users even after they logged out.
- Microsoft upgraded Windows Phone 7.1 and it broke Office and Exchange
- Macfanboys get in line for iPhone4S – it’s just a small change on a device that looks exactly like the previous version, but they get in line to buy it anyway!
- Someone found a 100,000 years old art studio